NT Labs FMG Mixture
Anti-Parasite & Fungus Treatment for Koi
Treats: White Spot, Trichodina, Costia, Chilodonella and fungus.
When to use:
- When fish show symptoms of a parasitic or fungal infection, including white spots along the fins and body, flicking and rubbing, gasping at the surface, an opaque film over the body or fluffy, white growths.
- Suitable for koi only.
- Test your water quality using a test kit.
- Mix the appropriate dosage in a clean bucket of pond water, pour evenly over the surface of the pond and leave for 7 days. Switch on UV filtration until the colour has gone from the water. Aerate the pond well during treatment.
- If you feel a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis carefully using the Diagnosis Tool on our website; a different medication may be more suitable. Allow 7 days and perform a partial water change before re-treating or treating with a different medication.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action in the unlikely event of a bad reaction.
- Do not use with orfe, rudd, tench or sturgeon/sterlet.
- Do not use if the water temperature is above 30°C.
- Do not use in hot, humid, thundery conditions.
- Do not mix medications.