NT Labs Chlor-Go
Dechlorinates and Conditions Tap Water
When to Use:
- When filling or topping up your pond with tap water.
- Tap water contains chemicals such as chlorine, chloramine and heavy metals which are harmful to fish. These require neutralising for the water to be safe for fish.
- Chlor-Go rapidly turns tap water into fish-safe pond water, and should be used for all water changes.
- Additionally, Chlor-Go can be used during transport of new or existing fish stocks.
- Use the dosage appropriate to the whole pond’s volume when regularly topping up an established pond.
- Add the dosage to a small volume of water and mix thoroughly, and add half of this before filling and the other half during the top-up.
- Chlor-Go is safe to use with all Koi Care medications.
- Do not add the dose after re-filling the pond.