NT Labs Eradick
When to use:
A five-day course of treatment for when fish show symptoms of parasitic infection such as irritation, flicking, gasping at surface, covered in thick opaque mucus or visible white spots on the body. Use if fish show signs of a fungal infection which can appear as cotton wool-like growths on the body. Use as a preventative in early spring or when introducing new fish. Can be applied directly to leeches and lice. Can also be used if Pond Salt Plus is present in the water at ‘tonic level’.
- Shake bottle well.
- Mix the correct dose in a clean bucket of pond water, then pour evenly around the pond.
- Switch off UV for 10 days from first dose.
- Wait 10 days after final dose before repeating treatment or applying another treatment.
- Allow plenty of time to observe the fish and take action in the unlikely event of a reaction.
- Do not use when the water temperature is above 30°C.
- Do not use in hot, humid, thundery weather.
- Do not mix medications.